If you enjoy Management Quotes by Bob you may enjoy this list he shared with me of some of his favorite quotes by Samuel Goldwyn. My favorite is #6. Stay tuned for more of Bob's pithy sayings in the future...
- I don't think anyone should write their autobiography until after they're dead.
- I don't want any yes-men around me. I want everybody to tell me the truth even if it costs them their jobs.
- I had a monumental idea this morning, but I didn't like it.
- I read part of it all the way through.
- Let's have some new cliches.
- Spare no expense to save money on this one.
- When someone does something good, applaud! You will make two people happy.
- You've got to take the bitter with the sour.
- A verbal contract isn't worth the paper it's written on.