I'm honored to have been tagged by Ask a Manager. In return I am tagging
- 45 Things because her book has a great title and she is in the fray daily working to help employees have better careers;
- The CompForce Blog because Ann is my favorite blogging buddy - I tagged her once last year and learned some shocking things so I am curious to see what comes out this year! and
- Incentive Intelligence because he went to OSU (go Buckeyes!).
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
- Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
- Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So here are my 6 non-important things:
- I am a good cook (To quote Mrs. E. from Jane Austen's Emma: "Not that I would compliment myself of course, but my friends do say so!")
- I enjoy listening to Sarah Brightman and drinking wine while making dinner.
- I prefer red wine to white.
- My son is the most optimistic person I know.
- My daughter is the kindest person I know.
- I want to be like my children when I grow up.
Can't wait to hear what others have to say!