I'm honored to have been "tagged" by Lisa at HR Thoughts to reveal 8 random facts about myself.
The rules of tagging:
1) Post these rules before you give your facts.
2) List 8 random facts about yourself.
3) At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names (linking to them)
4) Leave them a comment on their blog letting them know they've been tagged!
8 Random Facts About Me:
- My undergraduate degree is in theology.
- My nickname growing up was "The Green Bean Kid" because I would go around town with our little red wagon selling green beans from our garden.
- Chocolate cake is my hobby.
- My Italian immigrant grandmother had to quit school and go to work after the 8th grade. We visited her every Saturday afternoon and when my dad wasn't paying attention she would whisper to me that I was a smart girl and that no matter what anyone said I should go to college.
- When I was in college I was shipwrecked with 3 other students on a deserted island off the coast of New Zealand.
- I played one of Little Bo Peep's Lost Sheep in a ballet recital when I was in Kindergarten. My costume had white sequins and fur and I felt like a prima ballerina in it. I wore it every chance I could for weeks after the recital and I cried when I outgrew it and knew I could never wear it again.
- My son thinks I make the best spaghetti and meatballs in the world.
- I have a purple belt in tae kwon do.
I'm only going to list 7 people I want to learn more about since Lisa already listed one of my fave blogging buds - Ann at Compensation Force. So "Tag, you're it" to:
- Elizabeth at Almostgotit
- The Evil HR Lady
- Alexander at Chief Happiness Officer
- David Maister at Passion, People, and Principles
- Ramit at I Will Teach You to be Rich
- Johnben at Permanent Head Damage
- Hal at Inner Geek
I look forward to reading what you post!